Beating Rosacea E-Book
Digital version of Dr. Nase's Book
"Beating Rosacea - Vascular, Ocular & Acne Forms"
Rosadyn: Oral Nutraceutical Developed by Dr. Nase for Rosacea Treatment
Doctor & Physiologist Developed
No more facial redness
Signup here to receive Rosadyn product information, exclusive member offers, and other rosacea news:
We respect your privacy and do not share information with any third party.
Treatments that may be Harmful to Rosacea Sufferers
Topics Discussed Below
- Extreme caution on certain treatments
Dangerous therapy usually
results from the treatment of superficial skin symptoms. When rosacea
sufferers 'see' inflammatory papules on their faces, or lumpy-bumpy
skin texture, they often treat these symptoms with harsh skincare
products and topical medications. Treatment of bumps, uneven skin
texture, and pores is often dangerous for rosacea sufferers. Any
treatment that clears the skin, but aggravates the underlying vascular
disorder should be avoided. However, many sufferers learn this too
late, after the damage or insult has already occurred. Skin treatment
can turn a cosmetically frustrating case of rosacea into a physically
debilitating one with intense flushing and burning sensations.
II. Extreme Caution
must be given to certain Treatments
- Laser skin resurfacing for uneven skin texture, pores, acne,
and wrinkles. Carbon dioxide laser resurfacing is a very dangerous
treatment for rosacea sufferers.
- Dermabrasion or microdermabrasion for pores, acne, wrinkles,
or uneven skin texture.
- Chemical peels of any kind or strength.
- Facials of any sort, including 'calming facials'.
- Any form of UV light therapy.
- Nose strips, mud masks, and buffer machines.
- Pore suction devices (over the counter devices or skin spa
centers). These are notorious for damaging microvessels and causing
them to burst.
- Freezing of the skin (an old dermatology treatment) should
also be avoided. This treatment can make facial blood vessels
more sensitive to environmental and skincare insults.
Nase" -- in an Effort to Continue these dangerous treatments
and not lose money some websites have tried to "Debunk Nase".
- There are numerous medical studies indicating that these treatments
are harmful to rosacea sufferers. I refuse to be a "Yes"
man for any company or product. Sometimes you just have
to call it like you see it (and every other rosacea specialist).