Dr. Geoffrey Nase has been performing consultations on hundreds of rosacea sufferers for almost seven years (Rosacea Consulting Specialists LLC was established in 2002). He is currently the Founder and Director of Rosacea Consulting Specialists, LLC which focuses on in-depth evaluation and treatment of rosacea redness, flushing, papules, pustules, dermatitis, neural burning and triggers. This is the only Rosacea Consultation Firm in the nation to focus on advanced rosacea analysis, evaluation and treatment recommendations.
Dr. Nase is a Micro-Vascular Physiologist, Rosacea Specialist and former Rosacea Sufferer who has been extremely active in all aspects of Rosacea for nearly 12 years (1997):
(1) Performed two clinical studies on 57 Rosacea Sufferers for facial flushing, facial redness and facial papules with Dr. Patrick Bitter Sr.,
a Dermatologist and Laser Specialist for the Institute of Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery, in California, USA. Dr. Nase and Dr. Bitter then published their clinical results and techniques in a medical textbook, "Lasers in Aesthetic Surgery". Bitter, P., Sr. and Nase, G.P. "Skin Rejuvenation for Sun Damage, Aging and Rosacea using Intense Pulsed Light." Lasers in Aesthetic Surgery. Thieme Medical Publishers, 2000, pgs. 351 - 357.
(2) Published and submitted a major Rosacea Treatment Grant with Dr. Patrick Bitter, Sr. to the National Rosacea Society.
(2) Published 13 articles in Rosacea Journals, Laser Journals, Dermatology Journals and Medical Textbooks.
(3) Collaborates with dozens of Rosacea Specialists and Medical Universities across the US and UK to keep up-to-date on the latest diagnostic and treatment regimens for rosacea.
(4) Dr. Nase is a Medical Physiologist, not a physician. So, he cannot diagnose or treat rosacea in person -- what he can do is perform in-depth diagnostic workups, medical questionnaires and treatment recommendations that rosacea sufferers can then submit to their local physician so that the treating physician has the most detailed diagnostic information and, most importantly, the latest treatment regimens. This has always been Dr. Nase's strongest training and his true passion. This is a true collaborative effort.
**Remember that Physicians do not have time to evaluate all the genetic and environmental causes of rosacea in a 15 minute session. Important items like topical rosacea irritants (e.g. cleansers, moisturizers, anti-acne products, OTC rosacea treatments, and harmful prescription rosacea treatments like Tretinoin, Retinoic Acid, Azelaic Acid), and oral rosacea irritants (like medications for cholesterol, heart disease, dilator vitamins, certain minerals,etc.). Physicians just dont have time. This is why Rosacea Consultation Packages are usually extremely helpful to rosacea sufferers and physicians. In a large number of cases, simple removal of certain irritants like oxidized polyethelene beads, silica, methyl lactate or butylene glycol (found in MOST over-the-counter cleansers, mosturizers and night-time treatment creams) can result in substantial reduction in facial redness and flushing. But it does take diagnostic detective work and and a specialty in Vascuarl Physiology and Skin Inflammation..
Dr. Nase and colleagues are ideally suited to evaluate, advise and make treatment recommendations for moderate to severe rosacea sufferers who need the expertise and quality time of a rosacea expert. Facial redness and flushing are of particular interest to Dr. Nase as most physicians recommend avoidance instead of active treatment. These can be treated with very good to excellent success nowadays with the latest advancements in medicine, laser therapy and naturopathic treatments.
Rosacea consultations include evaluation of indepth questionaires, unlimited email communication, photographs (for some cases), and diagnostic trial and error. If needed, Dr. Nase will also send medical information and recommendations directly to the client's physician to enhance treatment and collboration. In many cases, Dr. Nase will also speak directly to the client's physician. Rosacea does not have a quick fix, but with 7 years of experience, Dr. Nase's background and personal experience with rosacea, this approach enables him to evaluate rosacea subtypes, rosacea severity and recommend treatments based on the most current medical literature.
Dr. Nase is currently accepting new clients. Feel free to order a consultation package below and start immediately or contact Dr. Nase directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Update: September 20, 2009
Rosacea Consultation Package:
(1) In-depth Rosacea Consultations with multiple follow-ups for personalized attention
(2) The entire consultation package consists of a one time payment of $199.50 US - to be paid via US Postal Money Order
(3) MONEY BACK GUARANTEE if not satisfied with the consultation package (after the consultation process is completed).
(4) If interested please contact me at email@example.com and title the subject line, "Rosacea Consultation" and we can begin immediately.